Couples / marriage counselling can help you build a loving and lasting relationship
Some of the issues couple / marriage counselling can help with include:
- Infidelity / Affairs
- Lack of passion or desire
- Communication issues
- Sexual issues
- Feeling unfulfilled
- Improving support within the relationship
- Commitment issues
- Disagreements and chronic fighting
- Premarital counselling
- Feeling lost in a loveless relationship
- Transition to parenthood
- Midlife issues
The aim of marriage / couple counselling is to improve the mutual happiness and satisfaction of both partners and to build a long term, supportive and satisfying relationship. It helps you explore your needs and wants inside the relationship and helps you identify the blocks to building a fulfilling and sustainable Partnership.
Relationship counselling can benefit most couples who are interested in building a loving and lasting partnership. It can be of particular benefit to couples at the beginning of their relationship, to couples thinking about marriage and to couples looking for a new sense of vitality in their relationship.
Rates and Availability
Rates for Marriage / Couple counselling: $160.00 per 75-minute session.
Extended health insurance: Fees for counselling services can be covered by most extended health insurance plans. Please call for details prior to your first session.
Daytime and Evening appointments are available. To book an appointment please call or e-mail Bernie. Include in your message a few dates and times that you are available. Please keep in mind that e-mail messages are not encrypted and are not considered a secure means of communication.
* If financial reasons are a barrier to seeing a therapist in Toronto or seeking marriage counselling in Toronto, Bernie offers a limited number of spaces that are geared to income. Please call for details on these discounted rates. *